Tuesday 29 July 2014

Celebrating "Eid Mubaral" or "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"

        It's the last day of Ramadhan. It feels kind of sad that this month fall of peaace and blessings s about to leave us. To me, I had significantly changed my daily routine to allow me to do more to make Ramadhan special. Ramadhan is a training ground for muslims to trains self restraint and discipline and to strengthen. This year's Ramadhan for me has been beter than most of my previous ones.

        Beside that, I have managed to fully complete reading Quran. I've also managed to not miss any communal Terawih or night prayers than last year. On a personal side of things, I managed to connect, via breaking of fast events with my friends. The thing I think I lost 2kgs in weight I guess is sleep. But sleep can be regained after Ramadhan. Hari Raya Aidilfitri, also known as Hari Raya Puasa. is the most meaningful and significant celebration for Muslims to mark the end of Ramadhan or the fasting. The words 'Hari Raya' mean 'day of celebration'. I can't wait to celebrate Hari Raya because i can meet my family. relatives and friends.. Before  can celebrate Hari Raya, I have to go through the fasting month. Fasting month and also known as Ramadhan.. Hari Raya Aidilfitri..  the moment that all muslims wait.  My preparations during Hari Raya is not same like my previous preparations. Now I have to buy my clothes it colour orange and I must decorating house.I also can eat everything I want, like 'satay','nasi dagang',and anything else..

         So here's wishing all my muslims. readers, and my friends "Eid Mubarak" or "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri". Please forgive me if anything i have written here has offended anyone
. It has never been intentional. So, final say to everyone. Happy holiday!! See you guys after the holidays!! I can't wait for it.. ^_^

WRITTEN :
TENGKU SAIFUDDEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment