Saturday 2 August 2014

                           
                                   MY EID MUBARAK THIS YEAR
      This year Hari Raya celebration is a quite disappointment to me because two day left before Hari Raya celebration, the doctors said that I am positive dengue after I go to medical checkup at Hospital Kota Bharu.So , the doctor said that I has to come every day to the hospital to do the blood test.After waiting about 50 minutes, the doctor said that my white blood cell and my platelet is low ,so the next day I has to do the blood test again.Urgh,this is not a good news because I have to get on train at the same day to go back to Negeri Sembilan my home sweet home.So,I decided to has my blood test there.On the next day, after arrived at Negeri Sembilan suddenly I has the stomach ache it’s the side effect of dengue. So, I decided to go to the hospital with my parent,after I get there the doctor forced me to took the medicine that he give to me and once again I felt disappointed because that is the first time in my whole life I have to skip fasting. The next day is Hari Raya that I waiting for this whole year, because I want to eat Lemang, Ketupat, Rendang ,Nasi Impit and Dodol that will be served during Hari Raya.Unfortunately, because I had dengue I can’t eat all of that, because if I eat even a little bit of it I will vomit.So, I only can eat Kuih Raya or bread.I have to eat all of that and do the blood test until the 4th day of Hari Raya.Thankfuly,on that day the doctor said that my condition is stable because my white blood cell and platelet is above 100,so I don’t have to come again to the hospital and I can eat all the food that I want.Finally,before I continued my at KPTM I can celebrate my Hari Raya as usual.I hope next year ,I can celebrate Hari Raya as usual without all kind of illness or something that will prevent me to celebrate it at my Home Sweet Home……..


THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST

WRITTEN BY:

MOHAMAD AMILI 

No comments:

Post a Comment