Saturday 16 August 2014

vAcAti0n t0 my h0met0wn

Last weekends ago, my family was back to the village. Before we went there, we were busy packing goods for goods brought to there.Many items we put in the bag to take to get there. My mother was cleaning the house because we will long leave house.When next day, after we finished the prayer, we went back to the village. I can’t not sleep because not wait to return hometown. We stopped at the stop to rest up and eat breakfast. I was quite surprised to find that the food there is very expensive compared to the actual price. After we buy nasi lemak, our family breakfast in the space provided. Although we arrived in the morning at the stop, there is a lot there. Maybe they want to leave early because of the fear of jammed roads. A few hours later, we arrived at the place we want to go the village. My grandparents greeted us with a sense of joy. At night, we served food cooked by my grandmother. For me, the most delicious food my grandmother that I have ever tasted. Our after a meal, we all chatted in the living room while enjoying the coffee and biscuits served by my mother. Tomorrow, my grandfather has promised to take me to the village streets. I'm not looking forward to that moment. The next day, the time eagerly awaited by me has already arrived. Grandfather took me to the village for a walk there. Once we got there, the grandfather knitting fruits in the orchard. I eat fruits that are associated by the grandfather as rambutan, banana, mangosteen and others. After full as stomach filled with fruits, grandfather took me to the river for fishing. Grandpa taught me how to fish the right way. It is also difficult to catch the right way. Soon, we found I had to move the stick hook. Apparently, my bait was eaten by a fish. After fishing, we bring the fish we successfully capture to bring home to mom and my grandmother could cook. At night, our last night here, my grandmother and mother cook with so much to us .When next day, it's time for us to go home because we have long left home. Grandparents feel sad because I can see etched in his face does not smile as often. I had promised my grandfather to come back later when the holiday season. This experience we will not forget and will be the most beautiful memories of our holiday.

WRITEN BY,
AMIRUL 

No comments:

Post a Comment