Thursday 14 August 2014

Vacation at Pulau Langkawi

           I'm here to tell about my vacation. During the last school holidays, our family had the opportunity of a holiday to the resort island of Langkawi. I feel very happy because it's my first time there. Before leaving, we update the essentials. My family and I go by car. After arriving at the hotel which was booked by my father a week ago, I continue to unwind first. The first place we visited was the 'Makam Mahsuri' which has a lot of history. Beside that, we had the opportunity to ride the cable car. I'm very excited because the first time I ride the cable car . On the last day there, we visited Burnt Rice. I'm very happy and excited when they are on the island of Langkawi. I hope I will be back here again in the future with his family.  =P

WRITTEN BY:
TENGKU 

No comments:

Post a Comment