Friday 15 August 2014



VOCATION TO LANGKAWI ISLAND




On the last day of the holidays, my family and I went on vacation to a resort in Langkawi. Before leaving, we need to update our family's use. My family car. After arriving at the jetty, we need to take a ferry to Langkawi. The time taken to get to Langkawi Island for one hour from the pier. when our family arrived at the dock waiting for the bus to send us to the hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel booked by my father a week ago, I went to rest. The first place we visited is Makam Mahsuri who has a lot of history. I have gathered a lot of information when you are there. I am very pleased to be able to get a better understanding of the history of Mahsuri I've only heard the name but did not know the history of Mahsuri. The next day, we went to the Eagle Square. There are many tourists who visit the Eagle Square. Most of them came to the Eagle Square to take pictures. On the last day there, we visited the Burnt Rice. There are many tourists from abroad who come up and throw a coin, which is said to be the place to ask. After visiting Burnt Rice, the family we go shopping. Many beautiful gifts that are there. I bought two shirts and a trophy while he was in Langkawi. before returning to the house we could go to the mountain to reach the summit Machinchang we had to ride the cable car. at first I felt a bit of vertigo as the first cable car ride. when I got to the top fear mixed with fear because I was 700 meters above sea fortunately my mother always calm. then my father took me to various types of alligator crocodile and alligator size that are in there. I was interested to see a trainer feeding crocodiles is no fear in them.

written by :
M.Danial

No comments:

Post a Comment