Saturday 2 August 2014

Hari raya celebration




Hari Raya is a lively celebration for my family. It can strengthen family relationships, and every year, many who remember The years have passed and those who died limit. The ambiance is very sad and many disorders, particularly, those of the fairer sex is very hot. This morning, my dad and I would get up early, shower, morning prayer in the mosque for prayers prepared for the event. after praying prayers of my family and visiting relatives nearby. There, we shake hands and apologize to the mistake in terms of the actions or words. We will pray the afternoon there and I will be playing with cousins​​. My uncle talked to me. In each year, we will meet with relatives. It was a time where I was very happy. at night my sisters play fireworks with relatives in the village. Dad watched their safety late at night we sleep. after morning prayers we prepare to go to the cemetery to visit the graves of relatives. after going to the grave we went home to shower and get ready to eat food that is prepared on the table lemang be my choice. very tasty beef rendang grandmother while dining with bamboo cylinder. After three days of celebrations in the village, we packed up to return to the house of her mother families. This year I was able to gather many packets as many siblings my father back celebrations. Experience this year's festival is fun.

written by
Danial Hacker's

No comments:

Post a Comment