Saturday 2 August 2014

celebraction hari raya

In the Hari Raya festive season this year, 2014, I celebrated with lively as during the fasting month I was in Kelantan Kota Bharu continue studying at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara. My family was in Sungai Petani Kedah. I do not stand a chance and breaking dawn meal with them because of my learning among them greatly. I took my ticket back home on election night. Next I need to celebrate at this year's Eid clothes, could not be bought because I got home my house on the morning of election. On that day I just wear last year's election. Next morning, I want to go see my friends in kedah, unfortunately they want their home village celebrations. A few days later, my friends back to kedah to accompany feasting with me, but the Hari Raya festive holidays I stayed two days longer. I long for the holidays this year is not enough for me to feel festive and lively as could not eat supper open house -mara my brother's house. I hope Aidilfitri next year the Kolej Poly-Tech Mara gives students sabbatical Ministry.



Written by:
@im@n

No comments:

Post a Comment