Tuesday 9 September 2014

My hobby



                                               





Hobby is something that is on a man to fill their free time with useful things. My hobbies are fishing, playing computer games and meet with friends and casual conversation. I also have a hobby of playing football. I do this activity every evening except there are important matters to be done. I prefer playing computer games as a hobby when I get time. I spend most of my time playing computer games with friends while away from home. I always go to cyber cafe to play with my computer. This hobby gives advantages to me to spend my spare time. Among the benefits is being able to nourish my mind because playing computer games need a lot of thinking and add my contacts on social networking sites. This activity can Prevent me from involvement in activities that are not good as hanging out without making a useless thing. Playing computer games also require many connections to communicate on social networking sites so I get anxious to add my contacts


written by :
Danial

No comments:

Post a Comment