Tuesday 9 September 2014

Playing Netball

My hobby is playing netball.I like playing netball because it can produce healthy sweat and health.I started playing netball at 8 years old.Besides, playing netball can also strengthen the body stamina.I used to play netball with my family and my friends.See netball is more of a mental sport than anything else, so running on the track wasn’t only about getting in shape. At first, I did not know how to play netball. Therefore, well-my friend taught me how to play basketball the right way. I learned how to play basketball the right way for 4 months, 3 weeks. I also ask for help from a coach who specializes in this field. He gives a lot of useful advice to me. After a while I learned how to play it right, I can play basketball perfectly. I am very fun to be able to play basketball properly. I am very grateful to the teachers for teaching me the basic to perfectly.


WRITEN BY,
AMIRUL

1 comment:

  1. This post is for essay on my hobby with quotations for fsc students.

    ReplyDelete