Tuesday 16 September 2014

my favourite food ( @pple )

My favourite is  apple because it contains a lot of nutrients. the nutrient can healthy the body because of that , I chose apple  as the fruit of my favorite food. On the day of week, every week I asked my dad to buy a apple  at the market while he going out . I like apple that are green.  These apples are grown in a temperate climate. Apples can be purchased fresh, canned, dried, or frozen. Fresh apples make excellent snacks and their skins can also be used to decorate meals. Canned apples are usually used to make pies, cobblers, or desserts. Dried apples are great for snacks. Frozen apples are used the same way as canned apples. Apples can be eaten raw, baked, roasted, stewed, or boiled. It can also be made into jellies, tarts, pies, puddings, and sauces. I hope my surounding at my house have many apple tree..


written by:
@im@n...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment