Tuesday 23 September 2014

Nightmare- TENGKU


I was having a nightmare. That I have dream a terrible nightmare. I was standing alone in dark place that I did not know where I was supposed to be. I was wondering and looking around to find out where I was and how I how did I get here. Then I saw something walk through from me. I didn’t know what that was. I tried to make first step walking towards that thing. Unfortunately, that thing disappeared from my sight. I could not see anything around me, that how it appeared again. It makes me frightened to be here alone. Without hesitation, I braved myself to find the way out from this darkness. It was too cold and silent until I heard a crowd of screaming. I ran fast as lightning towards the sound and I was too worried that the sound would disappear like that thing had just now. Suddenly, I woke up from my dream and go out from my room to find my mom. My bed also getting wet during I sleep. Whatever it is, I’m very scared of it..


No comments:

Post a Comment