Tuesday 16 September 2014

NigHtmArE

One night, I was reviewing at living alone.Wall clock showed 1.00 am. After reviewing, I went to the room to pack while waiting for a bed and parents back from a birthday party with their friends. I do not go because they want to revise. Tomorrow is a school day.At that time, I was very lonely, lonely because my neighbors are asleep. Because the air is very cold outside with heavy rain. Therefore, I am very frightened.Suddenly, a power failure, a condition in my house dark. I feel very scared. Then, I heard a knock from the door of my house. I think my parents had come home from a birthday party with their friends.When the door opened, I saw a very pretty girl like princess. Suddenly, the woman turns into a very ugly witch. He has short hair like a broom, red-eyed and long claws.He wanted to eat my flesh and drink my blood. He flew using black broom to chase me. I was very frightened and ran fast. Suddenly, I hit the edge of the table hit my body. Oh, the pain! At that time, the sorcerer strangled my neck. I even screamed out loud to ask for help. When I opened my eyes, I found my mother was stunned. Apparently I'm only dreaming. I feel sick because I fell out of bed and get wet because I peed on the bed.fortunately this was just a horrible dream !!!!!

by
AMIRUL

No comments:

Post a Comment