Wednesday 24 September 2014

Ninghmare on cemetery







On a night of very bored staying at home alone because their parents back to the village. I usually can not sleep calm when I'm bored. I reached out a book and read horror stories "Oath Hill gnome.". Anecdotes, especially when fur romaku stand reading a woman named Si Saadiah scream and turned into a vampire. Soon after, I went into my room and lie down lie down on my bed and tried to sleep. Suddenly I fell asleep and I find myself at the grave of a very formidable. Burial was calm and quiet no one there. Suddenly, a long-haired woman approached me and smiled at me. His face was as beautiful as Diana Danielle makes my heart terlonjat-lonjat because I've never seen a pretty girl bergitu before my eyes. "What? Angel at the tomb? Strangely". Sounds of owls and crickets breaking the silence of the night .. "A respectable, here ya! Danial name. "My smile he quietly and shook his finger at the old gravestones. Suddenly a strong wind blew the leaves around a grave. I sat next to his headstone I asked," Why do you live in a place quiet? "Lightning illuminates the night sky black and suddenly a grandmother came near us. grandmother went duck and try to lead two hands" diana "it." Cu, let's go home, "the grandmother said as she held hands of the girl. Granny and a beautiful woman turned into a very ugly face and flew into the trees. screaming for help because I was surprised to see a beautiful girl turned into a very ugly woman I quickly fled without looking behind. my stumbling stone and banging my head on the rock, I fainted. I wake up and realize that all this is only a dream. next day I walked in the Road Cemetery and I saw a lady with a girl selling nasi lemak there. Smiling, I walked into the stall. "Grandma, nasi lemak and teh tarik," I want to get acquainted with the girl. "Maybe next time only," I whispered to myself. Increasingly noisy environment with humans and all other creatures that apparently differ with quiet night in the cemetery have been out of their homes. I sip a cup of tea in the morning while breathing a sigh of relief that it's not perfect yet my nightmare night

written by:
Danial

No comments:

Post a Comment