Wednesday 24 September 2014

Playing Computer Games(Hobby)

         



 Everyone in this world has their own hobby or something they like to do, such as playing badminton, hokey, soccer, reading books, and many more. But for me, playing computer games is my thing. When I was in high school, every day after the school session ended I will always go straight to home and started to play games on my laptop. The latest game that I have played is Resident Evil 6,Splinter Cell and, Left 4 Dead 2. Every weekend, I will go to the` Game Station’ to survey is there any latest game already arrived to their store and I if those game have arrived I will buy those game. The price for one game is about RM30.As far as I know, I already spend about RM 300.Moreover,my friends  and my brother also share this same hobby as mine. So, sometimes I will meet them at cyber café and playing computer games. We will playing online games such as BlackShot and FIFA Online. But when I play games with my brother, we always  play Ragnarok Online II. While in RO2 ,we always play as a partner to raid the dungeon in this game and sometimes we will exchange some item or equipment to defeat the boss .But my brother’s avatar has higher level than mine, so I will try to raise the level of my avatar. We had so much fun while playing those game and that’s my hobby……………….(”,)




Written BY:
MOhaMAd aMili

No comments:

Post a Comment