Sunday 28 September 2014

The best moment i ever had in my life - TENGKU

                 During the last school holiday. When I want to share my memory the best moment i ever had in my life in Genting Highland with my family. When my dad told me, I was very excited because it was my first time in there. We went by car.

                  Once upon I arrive in there, I found many foreign tourists there. When I was there. I though weather and situation was different than my place. The fog was so thick and the is very cold. After that, I and my family take the opportunity to see the beautiful scenery and interesting. At Genting Highland it has everything that we can play. Furthermore, at there also got Cinema 4D. It was amazing that I thought. Their chair can move like a roller coaster and also can spin. That was my first experience in Cinema 4D.  Besides that, after I go out from cinema, I go play Bumper Car. That thing can smash everything, it make that thing very cool. Before play bumper car we have to queue.

                  Finally, in next day, I cleared away my entire thing to return home. Although my family and I feel so tired, but I'm still happy and have a lot of interesting experiences in this place. I can't wait to come here again.   



No comments:

Post a Comment