Friday 17 October 2014

eerie story



Stories that can not be my best friend Lupe with me when on holiday in Genting Highland. The story begins when I choose a hotel on the hill highland critical but I do not remember the name of the hotel I remember it was in the high hills. My friend choose a room on the top. The air he chose rather bleak. But I do not know why he chose the room. After I asked him to say the room was quite cool because overlooking the forest. The night was relatively quiet because of all the stress and rest in their beds. I look to the window as I prefer to look for a night on the tiles hinghland night. All my friends had gone to sleep as long as I can but I do not know why sleeping habits at 10 pm I was asleep but tonight the other flavors. I get out of bed and see the story of this kind. But all the posts gone over the hill because it is not easy to find at night broadcasts. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder was meyentuh. I looked back and saw nothing behind me. That night I could not sleep until the next morning. His hangover and my friends went back to their homes these memories I can not forget

Written by
Danial

No comments:

Post a Comment