Monday 13 October 2014

tHe Best MOmENt in MY life........By mohamd Amili

   On 2011 ,about three years ago my family and I are going to Kuala Terengganu  for the family day that is organize by Felcra. So, it is become my best moment in my life is because my family are gathered together to those event and spend our time together.  When we arrived at the place, I saw many other family were gather there. Then we entered the place and find any empty seat  to sit. While waiting for other family to came, we are served with some food on our table such as `Nasi Lemak’,`Ketupat’,`Satey’ and many more. After that, the event were started around 9.30 a.m. My brother, my sister  and my little sister were taking part in those event because it has so many games that is being played. My brother and my sister were take part in the game where the player have to throw the balloon that is filled with water to the other person. They got the second place in this game. For my little sister, she was take part in eating contest. Surprisingly, she got the first place in this game . After all the game  were finished at 4.00 p.m we are going back to our hotel. Around, 8.30pm the ending ceremony is being held at the hall and there is many activity was held such Khatam Al-Quran and give the present to all the winner in the game. So this is the best moment in my life because we can strengthened our relationship and because this moment is always lingering in my mind…….. 


No comments:

Post a Comment