Friday 10 October 2014

The best moment in my life



My best time was with a friend at the beach last week. I actually really like a picnic on the beach because they want to experience the feeling of the wind and variable sepo language that cozy winter. So, when my friend told me that I was planning to take me to the beach of Port Dickson, I am so excited to go there. My heart is so happy now but wait I can not wait actually it was not easy to meet friends. I do not know whether I am happy or other reasons, a trip to the beach has passed. Twinkling eyes and I was on the beach with friends. The public is already swarming in strategic places to enjoy the cozy atmosphere. Hearts all looked happy. My memories with friends on the beach pord Dickson I can not forget until whenever it was not easy to spend time with friends because of their busy with saline respectively.

Written by :
Danial

No comments:

Post a Comment