Tuesday 7 October 2014

!!my eerie...!!

In the last five years, I suffered deadly incident on myself. At that time I was riding a motorcycle on the highway and then also my friend and I rode in danger with speeds in excess of 120km / h. we bring the speed to get to the destination faster. when riding a motorcycle, I hit the pit road damaged. The next situation I felt anxious and almost want to fall. but I was fortunate enough when in panic, I quickly applied the brakes to control the balance of my bike. so I and friends stopped by the roadside to get rid of my nervousness. after that, before we want to move away from the shoulder of the road I remind myself and my friends to ride carefully and do not exceed speed riding on the highway. after the incident, now I feel afraid to ride a motorcycle fast because I did not want to upset my parents if I'm not in this world anymore.



written by:
@im@n

No comments:

Post a Comment