Monday 6 October 2014

The bEst m0ment in mY Life

The best time in life is sweet or bitter memories in life. Similarly, I have a sweet and bitter memories to be shared. My memories is when I got the results for my SPM examination. When I know the results are good, I told my parents about my exam results. My parents are very happy and excited when I see the results of that effort. I was proud to be able to cheer my parents and promised to work hard for my future really. My painful memories is the accident. I have been involved in road accidents. There took place the night before the election, I went out with my friends go to the store to buy things for celebrating it. I was riding the motor does not have headlights. Road when it is so dark at all. At that time, I did not see anything until I broke something. I continued to thud and called for help. Luckily there at the time. After that incident, I was in hospital for three days and celebrate the feast there. Bitter memories that I can not forget and become black history for me.

BY,
AMIRUL

No comments:

Post a Comment