Monday 27 October 2014

What will I be after 5 years later.....Amili

    
    Everyone has their own dream, and every dream is different depends on the person , and the dreams is always can be change. When I was in highschool my first dream is want to become an Engineer because I was studying in Science stream. But ,it is just a dream because I cannot continues in that stream any more because can`t get any offer to continues my dream in universities. So , I decided to change my dream to become an accountant and continues my study at  KPTM Kota Bharu,Kelantan. So this will be my starting line for me to chase my dream. In those 5 years, I will be graduated with flying colors and I will continues my study at KPTM Bangi and started to find the job as an accountant at any company.

Written By:
MohaMad AmIli Bin AerSid (MAA)

No comments:

Post a Comment