Tuesday 7 October 2014

Night MAre.....(AmiLi AERsiD)

             This story is about my nightmare, as I remember it was 10 years ago and my father work outstation. For the first time ever, I sleep  in my own room by myself . My mother had a hard time to convince me to sleep in my own room, because I always refuse to sleep alone. Around, 12 A.M at last my mother finally able to convince me by giving me a toy, if I sleep alone. So, I willingly sleep by myself and lay my body on the bed. Suddenly, I heard someone opening my door . I think it is just my mother who want to find out what I am doing, but it was wrong. I saw a dark shadow staring at me with two red gleaming eyes. Without any suspicion, I woke up from my bed and walked towards it. When I open the door, a black and hideous monster was standing in front of me, it also has a hand that is covered with blood. I was startled and I feel like my heart is about to burst. So, I ran towards my mother’s room and try to wake her up. Suddenly, when I try to wake her up ,it is not my mother but that same hideous monster. Then , it try to choke me until I cannot breath normally and try to kill me.Without any doubt,I try to let my self go from those monster.Then I wake up quickly from my bed with full of sweat and go to my mother's room. Alhamdulillah,that my mother was still there and I sleep beside her until the next morning.      ~THE END~


1 comment:

  1. I like all your story..do update your new story pleasee😊

    ReplyDelete