Monday 6 October 2014

If I am an animal,I would be.......


~Very Cute~ hehehe
If I am an animal,I would be a Wolf because in my opinion it is an interesting animal and it is cute.Moreover,Wolf are define as a very intelligent creature and it body is build for stamina so it possessing feature is ideal for a long journey and distance travel,because of those feature I can travel all over the place that I like to go and have an intelligent brain that can hunt other animal in pack.It also are capable to maintain the pace of 10 kilometres per hour and wolf always in pack and very friendly with other wolf.Because of that,it make me eager to become a wolf.The last reason that I chose wolf because it is a very friendly animal to human same as dog.So,the conclusion is I would really want to become a Wolf........ :p                 
Written By:MohamaD Amili

No comments:

Post a Comment