Sunday 26 October 2014

My Idol......MOhamad Amili (Aersid)

From wikipedia, An idol is an image or other material object representing a deity to which religious worship is addressed or any person or thing regarded with admiration, adoration, or devotion. So , for me my idol is someone who has taken care of me when I was a small baby until now, and that mean my idol is my own parent. Maybe other person said that their parent also taken care of them from baby until now too,so what is so special about my parent. For me the reason why they become my idol is because of them now I am can continued my studies with their own money and because they never complain that they are tired to raised me up until now. Alhamdulillah, That I has them as my parent . Because in the newspaper, sometimes we always heard the news about the abuse of the children were sometimes many of them are died or critically injured when they are too young. Because of that I am thankful that my parent is not one of those monster , but they take care of me with full of love . So, when I am become older or married, I want to become just like them. Where, I will take care of my children with love.Insyaallah..

~I love My Parent~

No comments:

Post a Comment